Your role will include architectural strategy of our core platform, day to day release management and forward looking migration to new technologies including .NET Core.
The team behind Ignition Direct combines the wisdom of our international experts with the enthusiasm of some of the brightest young minds in Australia. If you have a passion for financial technology and disruption, we’d like to hear from you.
Since 2010 we have developed financial tools and calculators to drive member engagement for the county’s leading superannuation funds. Today Ignition Wealth technology also sets the benchmark for digital financial advice (or ‘robo-advice’) in Australia. Our own label consumer product is Ignition Direct while our technology powers white label offerings for numerous Australian financial businesses.
We are consumer-first, intent on creating the best possible user experience and verifying our work through customer testing. Our style is ‘agile’ and you will deliver new features and functionality through small, iterative releases. We also operate ‘lean’ processes meaning that documentation is kept to its necessary minimum.
This role is based in our North Sydney offices where you will work alongside a growing team of friendly colleagues. This role offers excellent remuneration as well as share options in one of Australia’s fastest growing new fintech businesses.
- 5+ years of experience with the .NET development environment and DevOps tools
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Financial Services experience (ideal) but importantly, a genuine interest in improving the digital financial advice market
- Interest in open source technology
- Complete the SEEK application here. Please address your brief covering letter to the Chief Technology Officer.
Thank you for your interest in Ignition Wealth and GOOD LUCK!