In this blog series, we will introduce you to our team. Luca Andreoli is the Front-End Developer for Ignition Wealth and the second team member we are featuring. He is working on the user experience, or UX, which is essential to the business, as we are always customer first.
He was born in Verona, Italy where he studied Electronics and Telecommunication. He dropped out of a university degree in Information Technology from Italy, to work as a freelance web developer and designer, a job he had been doing part-time since he was 15/16 years old.
He collaborated with firms there until the move to Australia in 2011. He worked with Skaffold as a Front-End Developer. Skaffold is a start-up company trying to make its way into the financial field. He worked with them until he got involved with Ignition Wealth as our Front-End Developer.
We asked him eight questions about his work at Ignition Wealth.
1. Why did you make the decision to work for Ignition Wealth?
It looked like a healthy work group.
2. What are some of your career highlights/key achievements?
Being in charge of every image aspect of a startup.
I collaborated with firms where I got a good grasp of different working environments and business needs:
– Solingo does online and TV commercials
– Run Multimedia does music video clips
– K+ does movie productions.
I speak 3 languages but I can understand 6 or 7 depending on needs. Obviously I prefer to listen than speak.
3. What are you working on right now?
Uplifting IGN to Vue framework.
4. What do you enjoy about working at Ignition Wealth?
Finding elegant solutions to complex problems.
5. What are you looking forward to in 2018?
A unified field theory. What drives me is the need to understand how stuff works – a unified field theory would be a great step forward in that regard.
6. What is your favourite piece of tech?
7. Any book suggestions?
8. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Free advice is usually not advice at all.
Meet more of our team with this blog series:
Donna Nicklin, Implementation Lead
Mark Hudson, Chief Operating Officer
Louise McLennan, Agile PM