In this blog series, we will introduce you to our team. Louise McLennan is the Agile PM for Ignition Wealth and she is the fifth team member we will feature in this series.
We asked her eight questions about her work at Ignition Wealth and what she is currently working on.
1. Why did you make the decision to work for Ignition Wealth?
Ultimately it was the team and the culture – it just felt right. But also the job itself was exactly the kind of work I like to do, and I was impressed with the business offering of making financial advice more accessible and available to everyone. That really appeals to me.
2. What are some of your career highlights/key achievements?
Building software development teams with the right people, tools and processes and seeing how much of a difference it can make to the efficiency and quality output of a company.
3. What are you working on right now?
Increasing test coverage of our platform by automating UI tests and reviewing test protocols to ensure we keep moving to higher quality standards. As an ongoing part of my role, I’m regularly reviewing and updating our Agile/SCRUM processes to keep only what works for us.
4. What do you enjoy about working at Ignition Wealth?
We have fun. We work hard. And we have a management team that supports getting stuff done.
5. What are you looking forward to in 2018?
Seeing our hard work pay off and start to build momentum.
6. What is your favourite piece of tech?
7. Any book suggestions?
8. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Stand up for what matters to you.
Meet more of our team with this blog series:
Donna Nicklin, Implementation Lead
Luca Andreoli, Front-end Developer
Mark Hudson, Chief Operating Officer